Our Vision and Values
Loving Christ, loving one another, loving others
The aim of our church is to share the warm welcome of Jesus Christ the Light of the world with our families, neighbours, friends, colleagues and others in our community.
We seek to provide an environment where people can come as they are; meet with Jesus; grow in their faith and outwork the call of God in their lives.
We’re a community of believers seeking to love Christ, love one another and love others:
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the Light of the world. We seek to share His light with others.
- We believe that He is worthy of all our worship and praise – and that in His presence we are changed.
- We seek to be a worshipping community.
- We believe all have been made in the image of Christ. We seek to treat people with equal love and respect and believe that we are stronger through diversity.
- We believe all have fallen short of the glory of God. We seek to accept, not to judge.
- We believe that Christ calls us to love one another. We seek to be a caring community.
- We believe Jesus came not to be served, but to serve. We seek to serve our community practically.
- We believe God has a special regard for those on the margins of society, for the poor, the hurting and the oppressed. We seek to care, to uphold and to speak out for those who do not have a voice.
- We believe that Christ is interested in every aspect of our lives. We seek to help people grow a real faith for a real world.
- We believe that Christ welcomes you just as you are. We seek to do the same.